May 26, 2005

Sorting through the trash

Here I sit, in my mostly-empty office, reminiscing about the "good times." Wait, there were no good times, who the hell am I kidding?! Thank God I'm getting outta this shithole while I can still breathe!

Out of everybody here, you know who I'm going to miss the most? My vendors. YES, vendors. Isn't that sad? I mean, I'll miss the usual bullshit-sessions of a few others, but really, it's not a big loss. It's rather depressing when you'll miss your vendors, but not the people that actually work FOR the company you do. Pathetic. The one person I would be sad to leave is married to Angel, so he doesn't count. I will, however, miss my weekly coffee, which Angel sends through him. (Oh, coffee-boy, how I'll miss your deliveries! That's okay, I will just make up for it when i'm at your house terrorizing you.)

And thank GOD I'm getting away from the gross guy aka I-think-I'm-a-playa. He's really creeping me out lately, and I'm totally at the point where looking at him makes me gag. Yuck. Stupid ass. After he's in my office, I feel compelled to let off a roach bomb and Lysol the place. If I never see him again, it'll be too soon. And boob-looker...whew! I totally got away scot-free with that--he stopped by my office yesterday to say goodbye, and I anchored myself to my desk and typed gibberish. He didn't even touch me--I bet $10 on that one, but hey, I'm not collecting. I'm nice like that.

This has been real, it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun.

Goodbye doc group! Feel free to hold a candlelight vigil at my ex-office door.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I get it! There is nothing worse than a job with a company and the people to whom you really have no connection with. I know that of which you speak. Your timing probably could not have been better.