May 19, 2005

A List...

of things I would like to have. Right now.

1. A Twinkie. A real one. Not one of those "low-fat-I'm-pretending-I'm-a-Twinkie-but-I'm-really-just-a-fluffy-imposter." I looooove Twinkies.
2. Movie popcorn. No butter. Lots of salt. The BIG bucket. And I'm not sharing.
3. Diet Cherry Coke. This Diet Vanilla crap just isn't cutting it today.
4. Chocolate cake. The "pudding in the mix" variety. With chocolate frosting.
5. My sanity. I've just spent about 3 minutes, in between number 4 and number 5, thinking about Twinkies and their absolute deliciousness.

Okay, that's it.

ETA: No, wait. I forgot one more thing: A Lion Bar. If you don't know what a Lion Bar is, then you're just not living.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Steph but I dont know what a lion bar is? Can you please describe and tell me where to get one?
--Nikki

stewbie2 said...

It's a Nestle Candy Bar that is only manufactured in Europe. They are delish, and my ultimate favorite. You can order them online, but I'm always too lazy to do so.