Apr 21, 2005

This week

Ooooo...let's do a rundown of this week's after-work & weekend schedules.

First, Scott's:
Mon: home (has baby-duty since I take Jenna to gymnastics)
Tues: softball (leaves at 530, gets home at midnight)
Wed: straight from work to some kind of class. Doesn't get out until 9.
Thurs: helping my mom pack up her apt (reward points)
Fri: poker night
Sat: golf tournament
Sun: mow lawn for 2 hours

Now, mine:
Mon: take Jenna to gymnastics
Tues: watch kids while Scott plays softball
Wed: watch kids while Scott is in class
Thurs: watch kids while Scott helps mom
Fri: watch kids while Scott has fun with his buddies
Sat: watch kids while Scott plays golf
Sun: watch kids while Scott is out playing in the yard

I'm not saying anything...I'm just saying.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear what you're not saying!! Sounds very similar to our schedules...I too am a golf widow...

Robin said...

Do you have splinters on your hands yet from holding the short end of the stick?

DBFrank said...

Cute Robin. :)

Glad my kids are past the watchin' and runnin' around stages. Mostly.

Steve said...

Well, I thought I would at least say hello and tell you from what I have read(previous) you have a great sense of humor. Now with this humm well I do hope you get your nights out as well.

Anonymous said...

Are you writing my biography cause this sounds oh-so-familiar.