Apr 22, 2005

Good morning to you!

My day got started with taking the kids to the sitter's while singing "Living la vida loca," Shrek 2 style (replace the lovely Ricky Martin with Puss in Boots and Donkey). So, I have a 3-year old yelling out, "Her lips are devil red, and her skin's the color mocha!" while a 1-year old claps her hands, kicks her feet, and every once in a while, yells, "LOCA!" at the top of her lungs, followed by hilarious laughing. At breaks in the music, I hear, "Dance! Dance!" chanted from the backseat, wherein, I take my cue to get jiggy with it. It's quite entertaining--especially for onlookers.

And think, I haven't even had my first cup of coffee.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Ohhhh, but it's so much better than Raffi............

Anonymous said...

We have the same thing here! Too too funny.