Apr 1, 2005

Skip this post if you (1) Don't want to read about my kids, or (2) Do not want your biological clock to start ticking

This morning, I wanted to eat my children. Usually, I can contain the craving, but today...today, they were especially edible. As I was wetting my hair in the sink (I have really short hair), I felt a little hand on my leg, and heard, "Momeee? Mommeee?" I lifted up my head, and over the counter, were two big, green eyes staring at me in the mirror. It was cutie-pie Clairey. I picked her up and she gave me a big hug and squeezed me tight around my neck. She was in a good mood this morning--all giggly and chatty. I love baby hands. I just LOVE them. I love how they're always warm, because they keep their hands in fists most of the time. I love to uncurl her fingers, and kiss her palms. They're so soft and sweet.

Jenna was in a good mood too, which is completely shocking. Scott carried her into Claire's room to get dressed, and she was all smiley and happy, too. Her belly's always nice and toasty, so I was eating-up her little tummy. She's so precious.

No comments: