Apr 26, 2005

007

My brother bought Jenna a cute purse that has a little dog in it. Think "little rich girl," and you get the picture. It's a little chihuahua, and his big, beady eyes are just lifelike enough to make you think it's real. So, I asked her, "What's your dog's name? Puppy? Brownie? Tiny? Arfie?"

"No, mom. It's 'Pico.' 'Pico Rivera'."

She comes up with the strangest things.

And when introducing him to her other array of animals/toys, etc. he is always introduced as 'Pico. Pico Rivera.' Almost like he's some kind of playroom spy.

Pico likes his martinis shaken, not stirred.

3 comments:

DBFrank said...

It has got to be a kid thing. My two kids (14 and 17, WTF?) call my son's dog "Buddy. Buddy Da Dog"...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HER!

Kiley said...

Hey...I'm going to be 34 in a few weeks, and I still name all of my stuffed animals. :-)