May 18, 2009

Conversations with Clairey and Jenna

So, apparently, my chicks have been discussing things behind my back. Keeping secrets from ME--their ever-loving mommy. Behold, the conversation of Friday night:

Clairey: Mom, Jenna has a crush on Joe Jonas.
Me: What? Jen?? (acting shocked, because...well, because this is what i do.)
Jen: No i don't!! CLAIREY!! No, no mommy, no I don't! Clairey has a crush on Colton.
C: [giggling hysterically]
M: Whatever. Clairey, you don't even know what a 'crush' is.
C: Yes, I do.
M: okay, what is it?
C: I don't know. But Nicky has a crush on Jenna.
M: Hmmm...really? Nicholas?
J: [sighing] Yeessss. I don't know why.
M: Because he thinks you're preeeettttyyyy....ooooo....Nicky!!
J: Mooom! HE has a crush on ME, i DON'T have a crush on him.
C: [making 'air quotes'] AaaWKWaaaaRD...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

clairey doing air quotes....

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!