1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? "Hey! I think this wrinkle cream is working!"
2. How much cash do you have on you? I shouldn't publicize this, since I don't want to risk getting hit in the head with a heavy object and robbed of all my worldly possessions, but I'll tell you: $1.47. Don't worry. I'll spend it wisely.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST" (not last person's answer!): Vest. As in, "Really, I can't take you seriously as long as you're wearing that sweater vest."
4. My favorite planet? Uranus. hahahahahaha...cracks me up every time. No, not really. Probably, Neptune. That's like the forgotten planet. Random fact: Neptune is smaller in diameter but larger in mass than Uranus. hahahaha. I am laughing so hard.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list: Ironically enough--the person whom I stole this blog idea from. bwahahahahaha....
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? Pantera's "Cemetary Gates." I hear it a lot, and it always makes me smile.
7. What shirt are you wearing? I should have done this questionnaire on a more exciting day--I'm wearing a green camp shirt. Woo.
8. What do you label yourself? People label me enough--I don't need to be creating any labels for myself...
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're wearing? Um...hang on...must take shoe off...Cherokee. Target specials. They're brown leather, mary janes. My two-year old has the same shoes.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright. I love the way the sun paints patterns on the floor.
11. What were you doing at midnight last night? Apologizing for being an idiot.
12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? ":-D thank you bg! Ilu2...mtw!!" Can I hear a collective, "awwwwwwwww...."?
13. Where is your nearest 7-11? Probably in the closest Northern state. But let me tell you--if there was a 7-11 I'd be all over that Slurpee machine like white on rice.
14. What's a saying that you say a lot? Not really a saying, but a word: "random". Example: one of the chicks says, "Mom. Pigs are pink." I'll say, "Yes, they are. Thanks for that random fact."
15.Who told you they loved you last? My boyfriend. But I don't like to call him my boyfriend--that sounds so ridiculous. I don't know what to call him. So, I don't know, if anyone can come up with a good substitute, let me know.
16. Last furry thing you touched? Of course, something dirty came to mind. Wait, I can't remember the last time I actually touched my cat--maybe the "something dirty" is the right answer.
17. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days? 3, at least. And that's not counting the illegal variety. Just kidding, people. Just. Kidding.
18. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? Rolls? The only "rolls" I have in my house are the toilet paper, the one around my waist, and the ones on Clairey's baby-thighs.
19. Favorite age you have been so far? Hmmmmm...I don't think i've hit my favorite age yet.
20. Your worst enemy? Pistachios. Man, those are MY enemy and anyone within a 10-foot radius.
21. What is your current desktop picture? My super-fun car.
22. What was the last thing you said to someone? Out loud? "Good luck, i love you!"
23. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose? Hmmmm...how fast can I fly? Fast enough to...say..."borrow" a million bucks and fly away without being noticed? I think I'd actually choose to fly. I mean, I could blow a million bucks by the time I'm 90, but if I'm 90 and have arthritic knees, I'm gonna love me some flying!
24. Do you like someone? I like a lot of people.
25. The last song you listened to? I don't remember. However, I've been singing "Senor Don Gato" in my head for the last hour.