Jul 6, 2005

Lost and found

Here I am *waving*!

Haven't been on in a while--between the holiday and trying to get my laptop set up in an office, i've been doing nothing but putting out one fire after another.

We had an awesome holiday weekend. Jenna FINALLY likes fireworks! SUCCESS! Of course, I spent the first 10 minutes of our fireworks extravaganza saying, "It's okay, it's okay...I won't let it hurt you. It's just loud/bright..." She finally got into it--although she kept her ears covered the ENTIRE time. Oh well. She had fun. She said, "Fireworks are like Shrek and monsters--they're not scary." There's some 3-year-old logic for ya.

In other news, my future brother-in-law left early this morning for San Diego. He re-enlisted in the Marine Corps.

2 comments:

DBFrank said...

HI! We missed ya...

Radin said...

Their logic often outstands ours.