Nov 30, 2004

All about her

Jenna: (grabbing mommy's face, under the chin, and looking at her with wide, expressive eyes) Have you seen that new, talking vacuum?!
Mommy: No, I haven't.
Jenna: Mommy, it is SO cool!
Mommy: Wherever would I find such a thing?
Jenna: (letting go of mommy's face and raising her hands in a confused act) I don't know!~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Mommy: Claire, do you have pee-pee panties?
Claire: (slowly but emphatically shaking head up and down to say yes)
Mommy: Do you have poo-poo?
Claire: (slowly but emphatically shaking head side to side)
Mommy: Okay, let's go get new panties!Claire: (goes to her room, gets diaper and wipes, then lies on the floor)
~*~*~*~*~*~
Jenna: Mommy, I need 'hack-a-moe'
Mommy: I know, honey, I know.
Jenna: Mommy, I need 'elefun'
Mommy: Yes, honey, I know.
Jenna: Stephanie, I love you.
Mommy: What's my name?
Jenna: Mommy.Mommy: Then quit calling me Stephanie.
Jenna: Okay, Stephanie. I love you mommy.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Mommy: I love you boo magoo.
Claire: ah loo yoo, mommeee.
Mommy: (sitting in a melted lump of love and kisses, trying to figure out how to move before she eats the child standing before her)

No comments: