Sep 28, 2009

"Hang Ten"--not just for surfers

The other day, the chicks and I were picking up some snackity-type nourishment at a local establishment. While we were waiting, I noticed something. Something horrible. Something that should NEVER happen. I had to take a picture so that I could document this atrocity. I was able to slyly take the photo by feigning interest in a "funny shoe picture" of my childrens' feet.

Can you find it?



Let's take a closer look:



Ladies, if you can grasp the edge of your sandals with your toes, then they are too small. These things were hanging off the edge of her sandals by a good 1/4 inch. Like I said: "Hang ten"--apparently, it's not just for surfers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeewwwww I hate that look!
-SO'C

Karol said...

NOOOOO!!!....that's one of my biggest pet peeves!!!!!!!!!!..and why I don't look forward to warm weather! ;)