Nov 20, 2005

It's 9 o'clock. Do you know where your children are?

Yeah, as a matter of fact, I do. The 4-year old is sleeping peacefully in her bed; and my 2-year old is lying her beside me, wide awake, saying, "You broke that, you broke that, you broke that..." over, and over, and over, for no apparent reason. However, she's hellbent on fixing it--whatever "it" may be. But the highlight, the HIGHLIGHT of my evening just happened mere minutes ago, when she said (spelled phonetically as a two-year old speaks), "Mom, stmell my fingerr..." as she shoved her tiny index finger up my nose.
"That smells like poop!" I yelled. "Do you have a poo-poo diaper?"
"No, my fingerr wass en mine buttt!"

Nice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwaaahaaaa!!!!!!

EV said...

If you are snorting "it" now, I hope it doesn't become an addiction - it's just now socially acceptable.

EV said...

Have a great Thanksgiving, Steph!

Anonymous said...

I picture "it" as in the new eBay commericals where people are carrying around a graven image of "it."

Stinky poo-poo finger... ew! LOL!

-MommyKaty