Aug 21, 2008

I've been tagged!

I’ve been tagged by Melissa at mindlessmommy.com

The Rules:

1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

EvilPig’s aka Stewbie's Quirks

1. I can't stand the toilet seat being up.
2. I always brush my teeth starting on the right, upper side. If I don't, I feel like something's amiss.
3. When i'm in bed, the sheets have to be folded over the top blanket.
4. I like my silverware to be lined up evenly.
5. I often break into song(and so do my girls).
6. When speaking, I flap my right hand/arm--as in, I bang it on the couch. (So says SMM.)

And, there are my quirks. I now tag the following persons:
Amy at Didn't We Just Start Dating
Jeni at Everyone Shut Up, But Me
Andrea at Avec L'Amour
Katy at Katy's Musings

And, really, those are the only people i'm going to tag...

4 comments:

jeni said...

holy crap! i'm famous!

thanks, dahling!

Naomi said...

LOL @ all of your quirks! Gotta love em!

AL said...

Alright :) I will get to it soon . . . you have so many more quirks than that! Think about how you eat M&M's. Love you!

stewbie2 said...

Yes, i know. However, if i listed ALL my quirks, we'd be here all day!

p.s. Jen eats her M&Ms just like me!