Feb 7, 2007

Search Words

Every once in a while, I'll check out my stat counter to see how many people are viewing the good 'ol blog, who's checking it out, etc. Another thing I can check, is what words people are "googling" that bring them to my blog. I present to you, exhibit A:


I think--okay, I hope--that you will find the 3 search terms that I find, well, frickin' weird.

1. "girls gone wild at home school pictures"
Okay, the "girls gone wild"--I can see that there could be searches for that. But the additon of "at home school pictures"?! You're nasty.


2. "please suggest me how can i see my sis boobs"
First off, if you're trying to figure out how to see your sister's boobs, you have a big problem (and so does your sister). You're inbred. Stop it now, and get some help. Secondly, I don't care if you're trying to use your manners, and say, "please." It's still disturbing. Again, get some help.


3. "women likin women's pee holes"
Um...wow. I'm actually stumped with this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm, yeah, those are freakin' weird.