May 22, 2006

There's no place like home

Okay, I'm holed up in Cupertino, CA working my butt off. I'm ticked because (a)I have to be at work at 7am (b)I have to be at work at 7am (c) I have to be at work at 7am, and d) BECAUSE i have to be at work at 7am and work until 6 or 7, then work for my other clients after that, I have NO time to do anything fun. I have a nice friend that lives close by (Hi Sally!) and I can't even call and get together with her because I'm too busy working. :(

Plus, I miss my chicks!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you get to day 28, I will make with the sympathy...

Anonymous said...

I gave you the letter C for California! Hope you can play :)

Anonymous said...

HI!!! I was on vacation last week anyway...but you better let me know when you're in town again...yeah, that's a threat;-)