Feb 29, 2008

The post wherein i suffocate the animals

Last night, Jenna cried. For an hour. Oh yes, an HOUR. Let me recap:

Mom [pointing to the folded laundry]: Hey, Jen...take your stack of 'whites' up to your room, please.

Jenna: Ugggghhhhh....I don't want to...I HATE it.

Mom: Yeah, I hate laundry, too. Now take your whites upstairs.

Jenna: Noooooooo.....aaaahhhhhhhgggggghhhhh [a sound similar to dying]

Mom: Jen. Go pick up your clothes and go set them on your bed. I don't care if you don't put them away, just go put them upstairs.

Jenna: I don't want to....aaaahhhhhggggggg.....

Mom: Jen, if you don't put them away, i'm going to take a garbage bag up to your room, and throw all your animals in it.

Jenna: NO!!! No, no, no, no, no.....aaaahhhhhrrrrgggggghhhhh......

Mom: Jenna. This is NOT difficult. Put up your clothes, or I will put up your stuffed animals.

Jenna: [I'm getting tired of typing--again, she made the dying sound.]

This went on whilst I made dinner. THEN, I grabbed a garbage bag and went upstairs. Of course, she followed. You would THINK that she just would have grabbed her clothes, you know, since she was going upstairs anyways. NOPE. Instead, she just screamed and begged while i put all her animals into a Hefty bag. Then i put them in the garage. And then...THEN...for an hour straight, Jenna continued to cry and ask over and over and over, "MOMMmmmmmmm....PUHLEASE answer me....." The thing is, she wasn't actually asking me anything. This went on for an HOUR.

Six. It's so dramatic.

No comments: