Jun 5, 2008

Terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad day

1. Woke up expecting the wee one to be in bed with me. She's not here--she's at her dad's. Bummer. Guess that cancels snuggles with Jen, too.
2. I have to work. Blah.
3. Guess what? 3 deliverables are due today--where are they? OH...someone said they turned them in to the design group, but they didn't? Great. Now I look like a fucktard.
4. The design group hates me .
5. The boss calls: "Why is your client saying she hates our company? What did you do?"
6. Day's almost over--i go get the mail. Electric bill is FOUR-HUNDRED AND TWENTY DOLLARS.
7. Another company didn't receive my payment.
8. I go pick up the kids--surely my day will improve.
9. Get home to make dinner. The chicken is bad.

Seriously. You can't make this shit up.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! That is a terrible day! You can't make that shit up . . . when it rains, it pours.

{{(({{HUGS}}))}} from down under. Love you.

Michele said...

Man, please tell me that today was much much better, or that you got very drunk.

Anonymous said...

omg, steph. my sympathies.

i mean, damn, girl.

Anonymous said...

Drinks in the pool over the weekend might cheer you up!
Nik