Dec 22, 2004

The birds, the bees, and the boobies

I saw squirrels humping today. I have never seen that in my life. I really wanted to sit there and check it out, but my three-year-old would have asked too many questions, which I am not about to answer.

Not much to write about, except that I LOVE MY BABIES SO FRICKIN MUCH THAT I COULD EAT THEM FOR EVERY MEAL AND SNACK ON THEM IN BETWEEN.

Oh yes, one more thing: If Claire does not start begging off the boobies, there are gonna be some hard times ahead. I REFUSE to get up 2 times a night to give her unnecessary boobies. And, right now I'm making a promise: I will NOT give in to the pitiful crying; tears; the patting of my chest with that delicious, chubby little hand, and the teeny-tiny, gravely voice saying, "b-b-b-b-booooob-b-b-bies!" I will not fall victim to the sigh of relief she makes when I finally give her the coveted boobie; nor will I get a glow around my heart when she nurses, curls her belly against mine, and puts her hand on my face. Dammit. Maybe if I put a John Kerry mask on her, I won't fall victim to her cuteness.

No comments: