May 28, 2010

Claireyisms

Last night, i actually MADE dinner--like a decent, sit-down dinner (we skipped swimteam, so i actually had some time before we left for gym). I had heated up some of that "Uncle Ben's" rice that comes in a bag. You know the kind? You throw the bag in the microwave for 90 seconds and you have rice. It's magically delicious.

Clairey's standing at the counter, waiting for...i don't know...food, and she looks at me and asks, "Why's there a picture of the president on there?"
"On where?"
"Right there," pointing the the bag of rice.

At this point, i'm laughing so hard, i have chicken coming out my nose.

"That's NOT the president."
Clairey looks at me. "Then who is it?"
"It's 'Uncle Ben'."
"HE'S your UNCLE?!!"

We laugh waaaayyyyy too much.

2 comments:

Amy said...

OMG - That one is too funny!

Kiyokotown said...

That is so freakin' adorable. I hope my kids come up with cute stuff like that.