Nov 4, 2008

Conversations with Clairey and other stuff...

Not really a conversation, but still funny...

I had to break out the winter clothes last week. I guess I should put "winter" in quotes, because...well...in Texas, "winter" is subjective. It dropped below 70; therefore, it's winter. Anyhoo, i broke out the enormous Rubbermaid box and got out all the size 4t pants. I put a pair of Old Navy fleece pants on her, and was pretty darn thrilled that they fit. I asked her, "Do you like those? They feel okay?"

To which my five-year-old-going-on-90 replied, "Yeah, they're so sensible."

Seriously. What am I going to do with her?

On another note, she's riding her bike without training wheels. SMM was kind enough to point out that she looks like the bear riding the bike at the circus. Nice. See for yourself:



No comments: