Aug 6, 2009

My husband's not as cute as Joe Jonas

I know, it's sad, right? The small child confronted SMM and told him, "You're not as cute as Joe Jonas." He was crushed. No, not really. I think it's hilarious. I like to remind him of that.

On another note, apparently Clairey can do whatever the hell she wants, as long as she follows it with: "And that's how 'The Clairey' does it!" Next time she pulls that, i'm going to spank her and say, "That's how 'The Mommy' does it! Woooo!!! How you like THEM apples???"

And even more crap: The chicks' stepmom and I are taking them to the Jonas Brothers concert next Friday night. I'm not sure what we've gotten ourselves into, but I, for one, am frightened. I wonder how many moms are going to let their young girls dress like whores, hoping that one of the Jonas Bros will fall in love with their little darling. I know I am.

Just kidding. Jeesh. I'm going to totally use this opportunity as a lesson in how NOT to dress because, "See that girl over there? See how much makeup she has on? See how short her shorts are? What do you think of her? Ah huh...she looks skanky doesn't she? Do you want people to think YOU'RE a skanky girl? Then NEVER DRESS LIKE THAT!!!"

It's all about utilizing the situation at hand, people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a suggestion from the peanut gallery. Check out the South Park episode about the Jonas Brothers....For a dad whose little girl is all grown up, it was hilarious. For the parents of girls who are currently enamored of them...it's kinda scary, lol!

stewbie2 said...

I'll be checking that out--thanks!