1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get?
Diet Coke, Fig Newtons, and a Whatchamacallit
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
3. Who’s your favorite redhead?
4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP?
Multi-grain and Nut Pancakes
5. Last book you read?
Paddy Clark Ha Ha Ha
6. Describe your mood.
Excited--we're leaving for CA on Wednesday!
7. Describe the last time you were injured.
Yesterday, when I fell down the stairs. Seriously, we often have a home with 4 children and I'm the only one who's fallen down the stairs. SEVERAL times.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Not sure...whichever one of my friends is incredibly apt at getting out of a well...
9. Rock concert or symphony?
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
Me and the chicks
11. Favorite soda?
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
The blue tank top i slept in
13. If you could only use one form of transportation?
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater?
That stupid Dr. Seuss movie with Jim Carrey
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for.
I used to have a huge crush on The Dread Pirate Roberts
16. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
Chocolate. With more chocolate.
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
Hamburgers. A summer staple, but i'm tired of 'em .
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Flip-flops don't have ties
20. Favorite toy as a child?
My Madame Alexander doll, and my cousin's hotwheels
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
My butler. Unless the live-in maid goes. I let them duke it out.
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
23. When was the last time you had gummy worms?
I can't even remember, but i really like the sour ones
24. What’s your favorite fruit?
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
Somewhere, i'm sure
26. Do you like running long distances?
It seems that 3 miles is my max, since after that, I feel close to death
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
28. What color are your bedsheets?
Off-white with blue designs; they're SO SOFT
29. What’s your favorite flower?
30. Do you do ballet?
For a very short period in my childhood. I was a tapdancer.
31. Do you listen to classical music?
32. What is the first TV Theme song that pops in your head?
33. Do you watch Sponge Bob?
Nope. He has a smart mouth, so my kids can't watch him either. If they're going to be little smartasses, they're going to get it from me, njot from some asshole sponge.
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
35. Do people consider you smart?
People that know me do.
36. How many piercings do you have?
37. Are you signed on [to] AIM?
No, MSN and Yahoo
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
Hell, yes. What else do you do with Elmer's glue?
39. How do you feel about your family?
The best ever. Everyone wishes they had a kick ass family like mine.
40. Do you have an iPod?
I have a shuffle
41. What time do you go to bed?
Between 1030 and 11
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Disney Girls Rock
43. What movie do you know every line to?
Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Princess Bride, Army of Darkness
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
I want...an interior designer and an unlimted amount to spend.
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you?
My best friend lives in Perth
47. Do you like hugs?
No, i'm a Nazi asshole. Yes, i like hugs. Cripes.
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
i had nervous butterflies sometime last week, but i can't remember why...
49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
No one every gets it wrong.
50. Last person you hugged?