Jun 20, 2008

Haven't done one of these in a while....

1. You just received too much change. What is the most that you would feel obligated to come clean about it..if at all?
Is this a trick question? It all depends on if the cashier was an old bitch or not. It also depends on how far out in the parking lot I was until I noticed.

2. What is the last present you regifted?
Um..a Barbie. I keep all birthday duplicates in the hall closet.

3. You're puking your guts up from the flu and are delirious, who do you call to take care of you? I'd call my husband, but the truth is, he's sick more often than anyone else I know. So, if I was puking out my guts from some sort of flu, he'd probably have it too. Hmmm...My brother would just call me a puss, and my sister's in Cali. I'd have to call my mom. But THEN i'd have to listen to how I contracted the flu, because, you know, she thinks she's a doctor. Shit, I'd rather just die--puking and alone.

4. It is 4am, you're at Dennys (or any 24 hour diner like establishment) after a night of drinking. What did you just order?
The "Quick 2-egg breakfast." Man, that is the ONLY way to go. It's quick, and it comes with bacon. Mmmmm....pork.

5. You were just handed $2500 and must spend it going away for the weekend. Where are you going and are you going to ask anyone to come along?
Only a weekend? Cripes. I'm going to assume this is a week-long "weekend." Me and my honey would be on a plane to an island somewhere...

6. Who shared your first ever romantic kiss and do you know where that person is now?
Let's see...9th grade, Mark Jernigan. I have no idea where he is now. Prison, maybe?

1 comment:

AL said...

If I was home, you call me to hold your hair and have a cold washcloth ready for you :) Isn't that what you ordered at Denny's after the concert in Dallas?!?!?!? LOL!