Feb 1, 2008

SMM's Birthday!

Today, the glorious day of February 1st, is Sock-Monkey-Man's birthday. So, to you, my love, I offer you birthday wishes in verse:

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday my honey,
Happy Birthday to you!




Today is shaping up to be pretty damn good. My first meeting was only 10 minutes long, and my second meeting was cancelled. Heck ya! I'm about to crack open a bottle of champagne. Who the hell schedules meetings on a Friday??

Also, someone is coming out to offer me an overpriced estimate on granite countertops. I just HAVE to do it. I have to see how much it would be. They're just SO PRETTY, and sparkly, and shiny...

--sigh-- Granite taste, laminate budget...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday SMM!!!

Have you looked at Silestone? I actually prefer it over granite.

Nikki

stewbie2 said...

Yeah, priced it---ended up being a lot more than granite...

Anonymous said...

yeah SMM! hb!

jeni

TitanKT said...

Steph, what about solid surface?