Jul 12, 2006

Oh, the conversations we have...

Mommy: Ugh! My nail just broke!
Jenna: Can I eat it?
Mommy: What?
Jenna: Can i eat it? I like nails.
Mommy: Jenna, you don't eat fingernails.
Jenna: I do.

------------
Scenario: Me and the girls, walking back to my bedroom after the three of us have shared a bath.

Jenna: I want some animal crackers! I want some animal crackers!
Claire: I want a bedtime snack!
Mommy: (wearing a towel, walking towards my room) You know what I want? I want some panties!
SMM: (chiming in) I know what I want!
Claire: (with a serious look) You want panties?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully SMM wasn't in the tub with you......

stewbie2 said...

No, he wasn't one of the "three" I mentioned...

Anonymous said...

Did he get what he wanted?

stewbie2 said...

Of course he did, but let me tell you: I am NEVER again making double-fudge brownies whilst wearing leiderhosen and singing. It's just too much trouble.

Anonymous said...

he likes fudge...what, is he a fudge packer too?... you are in trouble! Run while you still can, before the fudge sets in...

ariadneK, Ph.D. said...

LOL...this is a great post, Stewbie. :-) I actually laughed out loud (seriously!), which is difficult to do. :-)