May 23, 2006

The letter game

I have been dubbed with the letter "C," which means I must list 10 words that begin with said letter, and briefly explain why I chose that word. So, here we go:

1. Corona: Boy, I would like to be sitting in the hot sun in...
2. Cozumel: ...drinking a Corona right now.
3. Chicks: I miss my chicks. They're so funny--I miss their smiles.
4: Cat: I don't miss the damn cat. She's only around when she's hungry.
5. Clown: I hate clowns. Seriously. I mean, really, does ANYONE like clowns? I don't think so.
6. Coconut: I just bought some new coconut lotion and I really like it. I love the smell of coconut. I like to eat it, too. I damn near almost ate my arm this morning--it smelled so good.
7. CD: I'm in...
8. California: ...shooting a CD. Woo-hoo fun. NOT.
9. Coffee: It's taking a lot of coffee to keep me awake to listen to these bumbling fools they call engineers.
10. Continental: I'll be flying home tomorrow!

and....just because I love you all, and I can't possibly leave him off the list,
0. SMM: I can't wait to see him (you may address him as Mr. C)

1 comment:

DWJSDating? said...

Damn - that one was too easy for you! I should have given you the letter Z - LOL! Hurry home :)